Wednesday, April 3, 2019

My Opinion for the class ''Blog #6''

1. READ 0304 Major Exam #1 vs. Major Exam #2: What did you do differently the second time around?
I feel pretty good about Exam #2 from the side of Exam #1 because when I studied for Exam #1 I kept the information but when I studied for the second exam I applied the rules based on understanding. First of all, I have improved my vocabulary more than before because when I was solving in this test I was faster than before, second, I was understood some of the topics by 50% and when I studied it one more time I got more understanding more maybe reach to 95%. I think we need to get more test or exam instead of quizzes. Because when use study a lot of information you will memorize for a long time in the contract the quizzes; you study the lesson for short time to get the grades and then your brain will forget it. So, my suggestion is if we take such as 5 tests instead of 2 tests maybe after two chapters that will good for two sides. First, the ability of the brain to memorize information for a long time. Second, Exam or test is more grades and 5 tests give student many of chance to improve himself but also quizzes every day is very good because of it always the student in the track. For part two in the Exam, last two questions were good, but the first two questions were too long, we practice a lot in the class at the paragraph, not for the whole article, I think everyone in class able to solve it but it talks a long time.
4. READ 0304: When you think of your future career, how do you see our class discussions complimenting your work?
I think if anyone has great Reading he is a successful person because Reading is something basic in our lives and we need to read every day, so we are reading by relaxing we will be enjoying in our life, it will make them think in our life simple and easy. Also Reading is important for our career because a lot, of course, every semester every student he has between 100 to 120 hours to finish his/her career and any course need to read so if you have good reading or if you are good reader you will understand the course very well and you will look at main ideas when you read. Also, we have strong vocabulary these vocabularies, it’s like terms it means a lot of simple words. Reading practicing in class it is so great because it is improving our reading and if we read more we will be faster when we read and after that, we will focus on the main idea into the paragraph.
6. READ 0304: What do you wish we read more about?
I wish reading more in the class with correct premonition more activate if we can get extra credit to improve our average such as we look at our journal or blogs which is it has low score we can work on it maybe we will get more credits, but I think we are great and Mr. Still work hard with us and he spend many years teaching this class or teaching class. And we are practicing a lot that great thing to understand the topic, and I like to deepen the subject with more details and using many rules and .if we can focus a little bit on the second book by quizzes and questions we can memorize this vocabulary for a long time that my opinion because I need more vocabulary but I think also its good for native student.


No comments:

Post a Comment