Wednesday, April 3, 2019

My Interest Blog #5

I will talk about my favorites thing I do it when I was free and in enjoying the time. I love soccer as a kind of sports. Most of my time when I was free I spend it on watching games of soccer. Every day I watch the news of sport especially soccer news. My favorites player is Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro. He born in Portuguese and he’s old 34 years old. I like soccer for him and especially games of soccer.
Soccer or any kind of sport is something has to value in the world. first of all, there is a lot of teams is famous and historical. When I was small I was encouraging Real Madrid as a team of soccer sport in capital Spain Madrid. Particularly I encouraged team because Cristiano Ronaldo was playing in this team. Real Madrid bought Cristiano Ronaldo from Manchester United in 2009. They pay to Manchester United 93 million Euros for this great payer and that was the most expensive in the history of soccer. His language is Portuguese and when he was in Man. United he learned English also when he came to Real Madrid he learned Spanish.
He is from poor he was cleaning the streets and he loves playing football. When he started he was playing in a small team in Portugal he one day's Man. United seem him and they like how he is playing then they buy him. He played in Real Madrid and he achieved a lot of tournaments in Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. Now he is playing in Juventus in Italy, he went to this team last year.
So, I like to watch him when he is playing. The watching and playing soccer is something like dopamine affects at me when it, when there is a game or something, includes soccer. I remember before 2 years I had final Exam and in the same time it was final of Champions League so just I only have one day to study to this final, I cannot study and there is a great game between Real Madrid and Juventus. I watched the game, but my Dad was mad at me because he wants me to study, and when the game end he tells me to complete my studying, but I said I want to watch the championship cup lift. I also playing soccer since I was kids. I was playing in my class team, with my friends before and after school, in the neighborhood and at the weekend, we were going to the playground we were enjoying this time.
Ronaldo not just player and playing soccer and has a lot of great things in his life. first of all, he never drinks the wine because his father died because of frequent drinking of wine and he died an early age.
He does a lot of charitable and humanitarian work. He donated his money to the kids, especially children with cancer. Cristiano Ronaldo donates also to Syria families because they emigrated from their state while they are at war. He donates his gold shoes, which is the most award-winning player of the season for the children of Gaze.


No comments:

Post a Comment